Hello GAE TEam members!

For several weeks now I've been creating and launching a new web
application every Wednesday [1], and I've released the code for each
of them under the AGPL. Last night I released the seventh, called
CurseCode [2], which means I now have three slots left.

I'd like to continue beyond ten weeks, but I'll need more app slots in
order to do it. So far as I can tell [3] you folks on the GAE team
like what I've been doing, so hopefully you can help out.

Thanks in advance,

- Michael R. Bernstein

[1] http://www.webappwednesday.com
[2] http://cursecode.appspot.com