Marzia, it´s getting even more weird.
Now I created 6 applications without error, but it didn´t showup on my
dashboard and when I try to create it again, it says that it´s already
exists.
Here are the used ids:
gdlefj3osje943j2342kdl
sitenasnuvens
webnasnuvens
gigadados
host64
websitepronto

When I try to deploy to any of them, I get an error "You do not have
permission to modify this app (app_id=u'websitepronto')."
I reset my ADSL modem IP but the problem still.