Well I am completely stumped. Since upgrading to the 1.1.9 SDK, my app
runs OK with dev_appserver, but when I upload and try to run online, I
get an import module error:

<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: No module named siterequesthandler
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/base/data/home/apps/jatnotes/1.331705598365864096/main.py",
line 7, in <module>
    from site.siterequesthandler import SiteRequestHandler

Can anyone help me figure out what is wrong here? Since every other
post seems to blame 500 errors on the app.yaml file, I will paste mine
below. (I don't see the connection, but I've got nothing to lose...)

john

application: jatnotes
version: 1
runtime: python
api_version: 1

handlers:
- url: /site/images
  static_dir: site/images

- url: /site/stylesheets
  static_dir: site/stylesheets

- url: /javascript
  static_dir: html/javascript
  login: required

- url: /stylesheets
  static_dir: html/stylesheets
  login: required

- url: /test
  static_dir: test

- url: /.*
  script: main.py

skip_files:
- ^(.*/)?app\.yaml
- ^(.*/)?app\.yml
- ^(.*/)?index\.yaml
- ^(.*/)?index\.yml
- ^(.*/)?test/.*         # don't upload test directory (localhost
only)
- ^(.*/)?html/images/.*  # html/images directory not used