This isn't going to help you but...
I get that message as well, using latest apple SDK but then it gives
me a link and I click that link and I am into my admin screens. It is
weird. I haven't posted a complaint or anything because I can still
get in but clearly there is something amiss in authentication.

BTW, I'm not using the OS keychain.