Hi,

I have ported Ho Chun Wei's PyFileServer [1] to Google App Engine, so
we can use GAE's datastore as a WebDAV cloud storage server. An
unofficial GDrive! :-)

The port now has only basic functions, there's no authentication, no
locking yet. But I already done some successfully file storage/sync on
it. Due to the limit of GAE, the max size of a single file would be
10M. It would be enough for your pics, docs and etc. Thanks to
Google's infrastructure, it is quite fast.

I have setup an public demo app so you can play with it by accessing
the following address with your webdav client [2]: (eg. Nautilus for
Gnome, Dolphin for KDE, and Windows Web Folder)

http://gaedavtest.appspot.com/dav/

However there's no user authentication and data safe assurance so
please don't put your important and private data on it. :-)

The code is hosted on Google Code [3]. There's no release yet, but you
can just checkout the code, fill the app.yaml.template and upload to
your app engine, then there's 1G super fast cloud storage for you. :-)