In the upper lefthand corner of the admin dashboard, where the logs
and everything else live, it should have your app id and your
currently selected app version. Logs are for the currently selected
version only, so select the new version and then click on the logs.

(For some reason, for me, the version resets to the default version
whenever I upload anything, and I have to select the latest (debug)
version again.)