On Mar 3, 10:27 pm, KillIEbrowser <davide.rogn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm thinking to come back to PHP + MySQL, is this a good idea?
Possibly. According to benchmark from migrating a PHP + MySQL + JEE
LAMP to GAE a 512 megabyte LAMP responds speedier in absolute time
than the GAE version of the same. A GAE version scores more in a yslow
benchmark of relative time though. My opinion is that GAE deployment
system is the most advantagous and convenient, while PHP + MySQL is
more complete and has more tools and more options.
Best regards,
Niklas