Great!

However, Brazil still does not appear in the Google Checkout own
signup page. That is, only activating billing on GAE you can see
Brazil before accepting the Checkout terms. If you go to
checkout.google.com and try to signup, Brazil is not listed (just to
note it, so someone can fix it if it is accidental).

~Thiago