Andrew and Niklas,

I only now got around to trying the Django {{urlize}} b/c I just read
these replies. I incorrectly thought I had asked replies to come to my
email, so I did not notice your replies earlier. {{urlize}}  messed up
my SDK version of the app, but that may be because I have not upgraded
my SDK for a couple of months. I'll try again later. What happened is
the application just slowed to a halt and after a long delay (20
minutes?) it finally finished without having urlized.

Brian in Atlanta