I have certain datastore tables in which I have created User table
also that includes firstname, lastname, address etc fields.
I am totally new to GAE so want to make certain things clear:
I want to use django user authentication. From the search I found that
I need to use google app engine patch for this, is it right?
Using django.contrib.auth will authenticate the username and password
supplied to User datastore table created by me, if not then where this
authentication will be carried out?
I have a home page that has a login section and I want to carry out
authentication when user clicks on submit button.
Can anybody provide me some basic steps to do thiese?

Thanks