I'm not familiar with typical proxy business models or the like but,
currently it seems like the lifecycle of a user on your site is:

1) Visits go2.appspot.com
2) Puts desired URL in form and submits
3) Is redirected to the site they want

So really the goal of the user is to get in and out of your site as
quickly as possible.

In a way that's kind of similar to a search engine like google, except
that you don't have an intermediary page (of search results) where you
can display advertising. You connect your users directly to the site
they want, so that really minimises how much value you can extract on
your own webpages.

However, I think there are opportunities for revenue that you're
currently not exploiting. For example, as a user I wouldn't mind
having a thin rectangular bar inserted at the top of the webpage I'm
looking for after you direct me to it, something like a 'go2 toolbar',
with a url entry field if I want to put in a different url without
going back to the main go2 site. This bar could also, for example,
tell me how quickly my last request was serviced, to remind me how
fast go2 is :) And, most importantly from a revenue point of view, you
could also include a context-sensitive sponsored link in that bar.
Only one might fit, but it's one more displayed ad that's relevant (in
theory) to the content your user is looking for than you currently
have. The ads on your homepage aren't context sensitive at all,
because at that point you don't know what your user is looking for.
But this gives you a way to serve ads to them that are more relevant,
and that they're more likely to click on.

There are other things you could try to, but the above is the most
unobtrusive way I can think of..but you could try throttling heavy
users, directing to a 'result' page with related ads, where the user
has to click to proceed to their page (not click on an ad, but just
click on a link to show their desired page), to show an interstitial
ad for x seconds after a user submits their url before redirecting
them, or even, ultimately, introducing subscription packages for
heavier users. All of these are more obtrusive than the 'toolbar'
suggestion, however.

I think you have more options to experiment with than you might think.
Give it a go! :)

PS: I would advise cleaning up your homepage, particularly of the ads
if other revenue streams are successful. The ads at the moment
dominate the front page.