hi,
i'm wondering how bad your performance problems are - i'm new to
google app engine, just deployed my new app last weekend for the first
time.. and it was _always_ slow .. but i have no idea why ..

for example a page with maybe one datastore query needs 3274ms-cpu
according to the logs in the administration console ..

i have added the profiler which outputs: '11288 function calls (11000
primitive calls) in 0.401 CPU seconds' for the same request - so why
is app engine requiring 3.2 secs, while my app "only" takes 0.4secs
(for an almost static page this is still bad)

can anyone tell me if this is normal speed? what can i expect?

thanks,
  herbert