Hello,

I used bulkload_client.py to load some data into datastore on my local
development environment successfully. I can browse the data using the
"SDK console". However, I noticed that all my test data is gone after
I shutdown or restart my computer.

I am on mac osx platform and I use GoogleAppEngineLauncher. The "clear
datastore on launch" is not set for that application.

Is there anyway I can get the datastore to persist my test data on my
local machine?

Thanks
-Andy