Ah, ok good.

I remember hearing about that, but was worried that their idea of large
files was 10mb.. heh.

And i guess the 1000 file limit will be moot when they handle file serving.
Though, it would still be nice to up the limit to say 2000, to paying
customers. Not having to slow things down by zipimport would be very handy.

--
Lee Olayvar