Hi Again Everyone,

Just to let you know I have opened the source code for www.atopical.com
at https://github.com/PaulKinlan/a-topical/tree .  I call the search
engine a dynamic vertical search engine, because it searches
vertically dynamically ;)

It uses Yahoo Boss and searches Yahoo for the top 10 results for a
given subject, then using these results then searches those sites for
the topic your are interested in, so for example you could search for
"Ipod" in "Tech News", it would search Yahoo for Tech News, then from
the top results search those sites for the word iPod.

So if you are interested in Yahoo Boss, you can see what I have done
(and tell me how to do it better) and how I have made it work.  You
will be able to tell from the code that it didn't take very long to
create :)

Kind Regards,
Paul Kinlan