Hi,

My apologies for not closing 452.  With the launch of billing, this issue
was fixed, we now run a process that correctly accounts for the  amount of
datastore usage.  Deletes may not immediately be reflected, but they will be
eventually.  So if you did delete all of your data this should be accounted
for, minus some delay.

What is likely is that you are seeing we now include indexes when accounting
for storage usage, which we did not previously do:
http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/billing.html#indexes

-Marzia