Hi,
While making google's tutorial (google-app-engine-django), I had
exactly the same problem as mentioned here :
http://groups.google.fr/group/google-appengine/browse_thread/thread/7b2445428b8115c2#.
I create a new post to make my pb visible.

It is an  "importing django" error. The warning I got is :

[WARNING:root:Blocking access to skipped file "/Users/brouard/
mysite/.google_appengine/lib/django/django/foo"]
The problem comes from the "." in the path : /.google_appengine/ that
causes the "no module named Django" error.

I have the 1.1.9 version of appengine. The SDK folder
(google_appengine) is already in /usr/local.
But I don't understand what Brett said in the forum :
"
The fix should be not use the Django helper's little trick of keeping
your SDK in .google_appengine but instead actually install it, or at
least keep it outside of your app directory. That should prevent the
skipped file blocking from interfering with your imports.
"
How can I fix this pb? (I am kind of newb)
Thx
Arbi