Morning Group,

Hope everyone's all good? Got a dev. problem driving me nuts and I
can't figure out or find a simple solution throughout the posts.

We're saving Lat/Lng in a GeoPt datatype. We then need to search
within all those GeoPts for the nearest within a radius/square (range)

eg, search?lat=2&lng=5&range=5metres

What's the easiet way of sorting this? The bounding box method seems
overly complex and crazy, are we just hoping for a simple solution to
quite a complex solution?

WHERE GEOPT NEAR (LAT=2, LNG=2)

Any clues?

Thanks,