Hi all,
I want to overwrite the default save method of the
google.appengine.ext.db.Model so as to perform some special work each
time the entity save(or update),I know in Django model this should be
like this:(in the model definition)
def save(self, force_insert=False, force_update=False):
        self.level = self.level+1   #I want to let the level property
auto add
        super(User, self).save(force_insert, force_update) # Call the
"real" save() method.
        #do_something_else()

But, this doesn't work with google.appengine.ext.db.Model,it comes out
that the Model's put method takes  exactly 1 argument,so I omit
them,like this:
super(User, self).save(),
Is that right?
I was wondering how to construct a Model,as there's a init method:
def __init__(self, parent=None, key_name=None, _app=None,
_from_entity=False, **kwds)
It seems "super(User, self)" is not right here
Anyone could help ?