Hi All,

I copy/paste the sample code from google app engine for sending
email.
I replaced the sender/to email address to my personal account which is
not gmail
After I uploaded my codes I tried but I was getting a 500 server error

what I did was I changed the sender/to email address to my gmail
account, I uploaded and tried again
and it worked fine.

My question is, is email sending only for gmail accounts?

Please help. This is the codes that I pasted.

from google.appengine.api import mail
message = mail.EmailMessage(sender="supp...@example.com",
subject="Your account has been approved")message.to = "Albert Johnson
<albert.john...@example.com>"
message.body = """Dear Albert:Your example.com account has been
approved.  You can now visithttp://www.example.com/ and sign in using
your Google Account toaccess new features.Please let us know if you
have any questions.The example.com Team"""
message.send()

thanks

catgon