Hi,

There is no 'multiplier' per se on datastore storage.  The issue is that we
account for both the size of the data stored and the space taken by the
indices for this data.  As such, the amount of storage you use depends
specifically on the types of indexes your application has.

We are working on getting better documentation together that will give you a
good idea on how you can account for the amount of storage an entity will
take.

Please note that the FAQ on this subject currently is _not_ correct and we
will be updating it.

-Marzia