Hello everyone!

I am looking at designing a feature where I would have a weekly window
of database entries. This means that I would like to sort the last
weeks entries in a particular order.

The problem is that I have difficulties to see a solution with app
engine. Since you can't write a query that sorts on two properties in
the same query.

The next way I thought to solve this was to clear the database once a
week. But I have not seen a way to do this, I have only found delete
entry by entry API:s and that may a bit slow since I have a lot of
entries.

Ideas ?