I hope to use "dituren.appspot.com" as my app id very much.Because I
already registered "dituren-mapplet.appspot.com","dituren-
service.appspot.com" and "dituren-www.appspot.com".

Also I'm the owner of domain "dituren.cn" and "dituren.com".

I tried send mail to "ditu...@gmail.com" and "d1tu...@gmail.com" and
the Gmail server return a error.

So I think I can use this appid,

Can you tell me why "dituren" was reserved?