I apologize for the previous message. I figure out the issue. Although I'm
am still receiving this error:
*<type 'exceptions.ImportError'>*: cannot import name Accounts
      args = ('cannot import name Accounts',)
      message = 'cannot import name Accounts'

I added the __init__.py file and I'm using this line to include it:
from DataModels.AccountData import Accounts

Thanks.