I've noticed several of my Web App Wednesday apps[1] generating errors
that aren't classified as such by the log viewer.

Case in point, the Insultr[2] dashboard says I've had four errors to
'/' in the last seven hours. The logs don't show any such thing when
you set the minimum severity to 'Error'. What they do show is four
HEAD requests that returned a 405 error code, but only if you're
looking at all requests, because the log viewer apparently doesn't
consider 405 to be an error code.

So. Can we get the log viewer classification of errors to match the
dashboard's?

Thanks,

- Michael Bernstein

[1] http://www.webappwednesday.com