Hi,

I have trying a lot a create an appengine app with the name
'getbhavcopy'. However I face the same issue that most others are
facing that ID already exists.

When i was trying to create the app few days back the 'Check
Availability' button used to report that the ID exists, however now a
days I do get the message that the ID is availabe but when I try to
create the application it says the ID already exists.

I deleted the getbhavcopy.blogspot.com blog as well as my getbhavcopy
google site, but that also does not help.

I understood from reading previous posts that app engine uses the same
namespace as gmail, so I tried to send an email to
getbhavc...@gmail.com. However it returned back saying the ID does not
exist.

So now I have absolutely no clue where is Google App Engine able to
locate the id' getbhavcopy' as a valid ID.

Can anyone help?

Regards,
Hemen