Hi, i'm looking at doing i18n / multilingual  for my apps.

For those using Django, have you run into any problems w/ Django's
approach? or any stuff that just seems weird etc?

For others doing i18n / multilingual, what approaches have you been
taking and what factors have influenced you or been most important to
you.

Been looking at Django i18n ( http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/i18n/
), but it just seems weird to me...

http://code.google.com/p/adrianremembersme/source/browse/trunk/main.py

Any links to any write-ups on this topic would be much-appreciated
also. I've done a bit of research, but haven't found a lot of
illuminating info...

Thanks!