Hi,
I have developed an application that has a contact us page.  It
collects the visitor's details and sends them to me(the administrator)
and then I use them to send me an email using the mail api.

Now, at the server side, I get all the information about the user and
then I need to validate that this is a registered user and direct him/
her to the login page.  I am unable to do this bit!
Is there any function that gets an email address and checks whether
this email belongs to a registered user or not?

the user.get_Current_user() is not working in my code because the user
does not exist on the server side as the details are sent
asynchronously to me!

Any clues please?!!!!

Thanks  a lot.