I'm using the app-enging django helper

Here are my models as defined in models.py.

class PhoneInfo(BaseModel):
        name  = db.StringProperty()
        phone = db.PhoneNumberProperty()

class Person(BaseModel):
        is_verified          = db.BooleanProperty()
        verification_token   = db.StringProperty()
        verified_at          = db.DateTimeProperty()
        first_name           = db.StringProperty()
        last_name            = db.StringProperty()
        email                = db.EmailProperty()
        hashed_password      = db.StringProperty()
        password_reset_token = db.StringProperty()
        phone_numbers        = db.ListProperty(PhoneInfo)

When I load up the shel and simply try to import, I get a ValueError.

>>> from laranevans.tracker.models import Person
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/Users/laran/Workspace/laranevans/../laranevans/tracker/
models.py", line 12, in <module>
    class Person(BaseModel):
  File "/Users/laran/Workspace/laranevans/../laranevans/tracker/
models.py", line 21, in Person
    phone_numbers        = db.ListProperty(PhoneInfo)
  File "/usr/local/google_appengine/google/appengine/ext/db/
__init__.py", line 2362, in __init__
    raise ValueError('Item type %s is not acceptable' %
item_type.__name__)
ValueError: Item type PhoneInfo is not acceptable

I'm sure it's something simple. I can't see it for the life of me
though. Any help would be very welcome. Thanks.