I've got a user with 61.175.215.214 IP address (registered in China)
tring to hack my app and I was wandering what would be the best way to
handle this kind of users? I've searched and found issue 718:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=718

But, for now, I'm thinking of redirecting them either to a login page
or to some other URL. What would be the best URL to redirect
unauthorized users who are trying  to harm your app?

Thank you,
Sargis