>From docs:
http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/entitiesandmodels.html

The name of the back-reference property defaults to modelname_set
(with the name of the model class in lowercase letters, and "_set"
added to the end), and can be adjusted using the collection_name
argument to the ReferenceProperty constructor.

--
Web Blue Screen of Death
http://pyoohtml.appspot.com/web-blue-screen-of-death