I am trying to load an image into my app.  I am getting the error that
FileField is not defined.

I've seen other posts where people have this error, but have not found
a solution.

class Photo(db.Model):
   createdBy = db.UserProperty(required=False)
   title = db.StringProperty(required=True)
   description = db.TextProperty(required=False)
   photo = db.BlobProperty(required=True)

class PhotoForm(djangoforms.ModelForm):
  description = forms.Field(widget=forms.Textarea)
  photo_proxy  = FileField()

I tried to use a django solution from:
   http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/topics/forms/modelforms/?from=olddocs

from django.forms import ModelForm

Here I get the error:  <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>: cannot import
name ModelForm

How do I upload photos?  Can someone post an example?

Thanks!!