Looks like you're trying to pickle a cStringIO object. That won't work.

Options are: find the code using cStringIO and convert to using
StringIO (I'm guessing this will work fine), or consider implementing
__getstate__ [1] instead.

David

[1] http://www.python.org/doc/2.5.2/lib/pickle-inst.html

--
It is better to be wrong than to be vague.
  — Freeman Dyson