Hi Raghavv,

The memcache API provides the ability to atomically increment an
integer key, and return the old value. You can use this feature to
build an efficient circular buffer that supports hopefully consistent
updates. I started such a class here: <http://www.pastie.org/427122>
(note this code has at least one major bug, use it as a guide only!).

Note that the AppEngine documentation provides no guarantees about the
locality or consistency across multiple keys, so the approach I took
might not be valid.

David.

--
It is better to be wrong than to be vague.
  — Freeman Dyson