Hi,

I'm trying to build an app which will let user upload a file and send
it to a mail id.

Now, my form'd file input element's name is "file".
<input name=file type=file></input>

So I am using the following line to attach the file in the message.
message.attachments=[(self.request.body_file.vars['file'].filename,
self.request.get('file'))]

but it throws this error:
message.attachments=[(self.request.body_file.vars['file'].filename,
self.request.get('file'))]
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'filename'

Please suggest how could I get the filename. I want the uploaded file
as filename.

Thanks,
Raj