Hi all,

I've been reading past group messages, however nothing I've found has
worked.  Basically, when deployed, I am unable to view any pages
served by scripts protected by 'login: admin' in the app.yaml file for
my application.

Background:
   * application was configured to use standard Google Accounts on
creation, now visible at gd-appt.appspot.com.
   * I'm original developer, registered using a Google Apps email
address for my personal domain 'da...@guydavis.ca'
   * I've added the app to another Google Apps domain
(yourappointmentbook.com) so test.yourappointmentbook.com resolves as
well.
   * On viewing the main page, I have a link to the admin section
protected by 'login: admin'.  However, whatever combination of user
account info I try, I am continually rejected for not having
"permission to get URL /admin/add_group.html from this server". (This
worked in development mode on my laptop)

I've tried:
   * The  email of original developer (da...@guydavis.ca) which has
both a Google Apps account and has a standard Google Account too.
   * The email of an invited developer
(da...@yourappointmentbook.com)  which has a Google Apps account, but
then I also created a standard Google account for this one as well.
  * Any of the Google Apps administrator accounts for the
yourappointmentbook.com domain.

Note, I tried redeploying my application after inviting/accepting the
new developer for the application as was mentioned in past threads.
No luck.

So what's the magic combination that will let me use 'login: admin' to
protect access to the admin section of the app?  Any help is greatly
appreciated.  Let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks,
Guy