Hi,

I uploaded my application and made my config file such that only admin
can access application as of now.

But when i use a account which is not admin for my application i am
getting 403 :forbidden error ,but i think it should be 401.

if i am trying the same in local dev server and login with "login as
administrator" check box unchecked. i get 401-you are not authorized
error.

Can any one have any idea why this is happening.