well for staters, you should probably not use python 3 as gae runs on
2.5; install 2.5 or 2.6 ...

i havent used python much on the windows, but looks like it might
simply be a case of bad file association, or wrong default 'action'
look into that.

also, if the dev server script is the same as the linux one, you might
not see any output from it unless ran from the command line.

Sent from my iPhone