Hi,

A small correction in the solution above,

phrase = Phrases.get_by_id(2)
# or
phrase = Phrases.get_by_key_name('my_key_2')
phraseContent = 'typing a longer phrase'
#Correction
#phraseContent.put()
phrase.phraseContent = phraseContent
phrase.put()

or
phrase.phraseContent = 'typing a longer phrase'
phrase.put()

Thanks,
Arun Shanker Prasad.