Hi,

I am working on developing an issue tracker using the appengine and
I'd like for people who set up google apps for their domain to be able
to add it as one of their services.

However, I can't seem to find any information about how I should
support this.  I had hoped that separate google apps domains would
support having their own datastore.  It seems like that's not the
case.  I think it would be nice to support that for the following
reasons:

1) It makes designing my app easier, I don't need to track which
google app domain data in the datastore belongs to.
2) It means I don't have access to their data, which might be nice
from their point of view.

Is this kind of thing supported?  Have I totally missed this in my
searches?

Is anyone else interested in this model for storing the data for an
app engine app?

andy