Hi,

I am trying to fetch contacts using Contacts Data API, but I getting
following error.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\ext
\webapp\__init__.py", line 498, in __call__
    handler.get(*groups)
  File "C:\Work\Python\workspace\GoogleApps\test\my_contacts.py", line
81, in get
    feed = gd_client.GetContactsFeed()
  File "C:\Work\Python\workspace\GoogleApps\fetch_users\gdata\contacts
\service.py", line 95, in GetContactsFeed
    return self.Get(uri,
converter=gdata.contacts.ContactsFeedFromString)
  File "C:\Work\Python\workspace\GoogleApps\fetch_users\gdata
\service.py", line 985, in Get
    headers=extra_headers)
  File "C:\Work\Python\workspace\GoogleApps\fetch_users\atom
\service.py", line 176, in request
    data=data, headers=all_headers)
  File "C:\Work\Python\workspace\GoogleApps\fetch_users\atom
\http_interface.py", line 148, in perform_request
    return http_client.request(operation, url, data=data,
headers=headers)
  File "C:\Work\Python\workspace\GoogleApps\fetch_users\atom\http.py",
line 146, in request
    return connection.getresponse()
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\dist
\httplib.py", line 73, in getresponse
    resp = urlfetch.fetch(url, self._body, _method_map[self._method],
headers, self.allow_truncated)
  File "C:\Program Files\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine\api
\urlfetch.py", line 267, in fetch
    raise DownloadError(str(e))
DownloadError: ApplicationError: 2 nonnumeric port: ''

Can anyone please tell me what I have done wrong?