Hi,

I'm a bit stuck with trying to set a property.... for some reason it's
not working, and I can't figure it out.

My model is as follows:

class Venue(db.Model):
    intro_text = db.StringProperty()
    images = db.ListProperty(db.Blob)

The problem is in a helper method that I have, where I've taken the
input from a POST and trying to set the value in the intro_text
property of the Venue model.

Unfortunately, I'm using django 1.02 with app engine and I can't see
what the exception is that's being thrown.  I've narrowed it down to
the following (last two lines of code) though:

def setVenueIntroText(text):
    venue_obj = db.GqlQuery("SELECT * FROM Venue").get()
    venue_obj.intro_text = text
    db.put(venue_obj)