Lets say I have a data store to capture my Company Priorities.   The
Company manages a portfolio of 10,000+ projects and he has them all
prioritized.

class Project(db.Model):
  customerRef = db.ReferenceProperty(reference_class=Customer)
  priority = db.IntegerProperty(required=True) # 1 to 500
  projectStart = db.DateTimeProperty(auto_now_add=True)

The CEO wants to Top 10 displayed on every web page.   This is a high
volume server, so that means I'm constantly querying the entire list
of projects for top 10.   That seems like an expensive query to repeat
constantly.

Since the top 10 don't change on a day-to-day basis, is it advisable
to build a data store for top10 information and simply update that
daily?