Nevermind. I was trying to use the same scape url in
GenerateAuthSubURL for both the get and post requests. That obviously
wouldn't work ... this makes me wonder though. Does this mean even
though I don't have to authentication multiple times as a user, but if
i want to do two different interactions with the blog through the api
like getting a list of blogs, and creating new entries, I'd have to
grant access separately for all these actions? Seems a bit tedious and
not so user friendly. I mean if I'm giving the application blogger
access I want to just do it once. Why should I have to grant
permission for every unique url I want to access through the blogger
api?

Jillian