Google is showing this message repeatedly on my site....( i am the
lone user of that website... just testing my application.. and so
repeatedly querying same url or so... ) .... this is very irritating
while testing.... ...

can anyone from google tell how to avoid it ? -- or best , how to
disable it ? .. quick please..

Thanks.

We're sorry...

    ... but your query looks similar to automated requests from a
computer virus or spyware application. To protect our users, we can't
process your request right now.

    We'll restore your access as quickly as possible, so try again
soon. In the meantime, if you suspect that your computer or network
has been infected, you might want to run a virus checker or spyware
remover to make sure that your systems are free of viruses and other
spurious software.

    If you're continually receiving this error, you may be able to
resolve the problem by deleting your Google cookie and revisiting
Google. For browser-specific instructions, please consult your
browser's online support center.

    If your entire network is affected, more information is available
in the Google Web Search Help Center.

    We apologize for the inconvenience, and hope we'll see you again
on Google.