On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 9:01 AM, Olemis Lang <ole...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Amanda (Google) <a...@google.com> wrote:
>>
>> Greetings App Engine community!
>>
>> We've just launched Java language support on App Engine in addition to
>> Python.

- Access to firewalled data
- Cron support
- Database import

All these are cool too ...

> +1 for this & Java ...
>
> Q: What about using both langs at the same time (e.g. Jython ...) ?

You mentionned in the post, I know, nontheless I mean ...

Q: Is there somewhere a guideline or procedure I can read to do that
(run other langs -the ones you mentionned & Python - on top of J ...)
? What are the implications of running J + Py together ?

I know, maybe it's too soon and u've lot of pending and future work. I
just wanna know ;)

Keep up the great job ... guys o<|:)

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Se retira el BDFL ... ¿El fin de Python 3k?

-
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/simelo-es/~3/HpncxTKfB1c/se-retira-el-bdfl-el-fin-de-python-3k_02.html