Hi,

I'm not sure this is the rigth place for this message, but I was unable to
another place more suitable...

I made my registration some hours ago for the Google AppEngine for Java (I
already owned a Python account). Then  I received an e-mail from
appengine.nore...@google.com (which  is copied above).

The e-mail says:
"To start creating applications with Google App Engine, simply follow this
link
(you may need to sign in with your rubem.aze...@gmail.com Google Account)
and
verify your account with a mobile phone number if you have not already done
so:

http://appengine.google.com/";

But when I follow the link, it leads to the standard appengine site, with no
place where I can put my mobile phone number. I never informed my mobile
phone number to the AppEngine staff.

It also says:
"If you are having trouble verifying your account via SMS please fill
out the following form and your account will be reviewed and enabled
as soon as possible:

http://appengine.google.com/waitlist/sms_issues
"

But when I click in that link, it leads to the
http://appengine.google.com/site :(

I tried to create a Java application, but I didnĀ“t find any place to do so,
only the standard python apps.

Does anyone know what can I do in order to use Java?