Hi,

I upgraded the SDK to 1.2.0 for Python.
I am running Windows Vista x64.

Everything worked perfectly in the previous version. Now I get this
message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\google_appengine
\dev_appserver.py", line 76, in <module>
    from google.appengine.api import appinfo
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine
\api\appinfo.py", line 31, in <module>
    from google.appengine.api import validation
  File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\google_appengine\google\appengine
\api\validation.py", line 44, in <module>
    import yaml
ImportError: No module named yaml

I verified and the path to YAML lib is there.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tony