Hi,

Application: twitterautofollow.

My application www.twollo.com has all of a sudden started to get DataStore
timeouts and the following error:

The built-in indices are not efficient enough for this query and your
data. Please add a composite index for this query.

Now, I would understand this if I had made any changes but I have not
made any significant changes in months, and the last change I did
upload last week was a change to a template.

The Query in question has two filters on and a count as follows.
db.Query(Follow).filter("usernameLc =", user_a.lower()).filter("user
=", user).count()

Paul