Hi Folks,

Has anyone had any success hosting JSF 1.2 apps, either MyFaces or
Sun's RI?

I can get JSF 1.1 to work OK, but have problems with 1.2.

MyFaces tends to report errors like:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.servlet.jsp.JspFactory.getJspApplicationContext(Ljavax/servlet/
ServletContext;)Ljavax/servlet/jsp/JspApplicationContext;
2.at
3.org.apache.myfaces.webapp.Jsp21FacesInitializer.initContainerIntegration
(Jsp21FacesInitializer.java:60)

Sun's RI reports:

failed
com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.runtimeappenginewebappcont...@aefcbb
{/,/base/data/home/apps/softwyer-jsf-facelets/2.332687498765519933}
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.servlet.ServletContext.getContextPath()Ljava/lang/String;
        at com.sun.faces.config.WebConfiguration.getServletContextName
(WebConfiguration.java:250)

I suspect it's a 'jar' problem in that I'm not including the right
jars, so if anyone has this working I'd love to know what jars are
included in their WEB-INF/lib directory.

Cheers.